Hello! I’m Grace. I love books, writing, strange facts, art, and lists. On this blog, I’ll be posting book reviews, lists, and opinions.
My top five favorite fiction books are:
- You Bring the Distant Near by Mitali Perkins
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
I particularly like fiction, historical fiction, biographies, interesting nonfiction, and fantasy but I’ll try most things that catch my eye and sound interesting.
Character is very important to me in a book, but I love excellent plots, unique voices, well-placed descriptions, and masterful world-building.
My rating system for fiction is simple:
- 1 star for character
- 1 star for plot
- 1 star for world-building
- 1 star for voice
- 1 star for overall excellent writing and solid voice
I’d love to learn more about you. Comment below and let me know you stopped by!
Let’s chat! What kinds of posts would you like to see?